Friday, June 1, 2012

Birds crapping

Last night when I went to check on Bree, the budding songwriter, she showed me her latest song, "Birds chirping". She lovingly showed it to me, very proud of all she had written. As you can imagine, I was aghast at her spelling of chirp. I quickly showed her the correct spelling "churp". I am such a good mother and teacher. :)

At least I thought I was until her daddy saw the lyrics. He quickly asked me what happened here. I said, "Oh Bree misspelled churp but I showed her the right way. Wasn't that cute?" To which he replied,"Becah, look at this! Does that look right to you?." "Uh no, oops" was my reply. John shook his head and laughed.

I want you to know it was really all just a set up to make him feel smart. Parents please do not be alarmed if someday I am assigned to be your child's teacher. I am very good at braiding hair so even it your child can't spell, I will always make sure their hair looks good.






No comments:

Post a Comment