Friday, May 4, 2012

What my daughter thinks of me...

Do you ever wonder what your child thinks about when they think of you? I have often wondered this. Does she think I am smart or funny or hip?

Last night my question was answered.

The Setting: My 7 year-old's bedroom. Snuggled on the beds after saying prayers.

Bree: Mom, I am writing a musical.

Me: Wow Bree, that is so creative!

Bree: There will be some talking and about every 5 to 10 minutes, the actors will break into song. You know, like High School Musical.

Me: Yes baby, that sounds great.

Bree: I am going to need you, Daddy and Brooke to play
the parts and take turns being the audience.

Me: Ok

Bree: It is about 2 "nice" girls and a "mean" girl that bothers them.

Me: Sounds good.

Bree: Mom, I am going to need you to play the "mean" girl. I have thought about it and you have the most experience of anyone in our family at YELLING because you YELL a lot.

Me: Oh ok

There you have it folks. The secret is out. This is what my daughter thinks of me.

At least she has a patience and quiet Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment