Thursday, December 2, 2010

STENT UPDATE......

December 2, 2010

We scheduled a Barium Swallow Study for Monday.  I wanted to do it tomorrow but John is presenting at work and does not want to miss.  We had a little squabble about this b/c I did not want to wait and risk things going south over the weekend.  I do appreciate his work ethic and I love that about him so it's okay.

He seemed good tonight.  Ate some dinner and cleaned the kitchen (yippee),  not as much as he has been eating but he enjoyed a homemade shake after and that went down fine.  The pain seems manageable without a going all rock star drug crazy.

Pending a good swallow study Monday, we have a date set to have the stent removed.  It will come out December 16, 2010 which is planned to be just in time for a Merry, Merry Christmas at our house.  If the study shows migration, I am not sure if they will just take it out earlier or place a new stent.

Thanks for all the prayers today!!

Love,
Bec

P.S.  I got the Mother of the Year Award today for failing to show up at my daughter's class for Mom Reader.  I just forgot to write it down.  LOSER ME!!!  She was a bit sad but seems over it now and I will go next week.

P.S. II  Thanks for praying for my bff's friend whose husband died as well.  Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment