Friday, December 17, 2010

Praises to Him once again

Hi Friends,

John has turned a corner this morning.  At about 1 a.m., the nausea abated and he slept.  He woke up at 7 and feels much better.  I just talked to his sweet doctor who says the blood work looks much better today and his chest x-ray was negative.  He has ruled this a very bad stomach virus....Yippee.  If he can tolerate liquids, he will come home today.

I came home late last night so I talked to the dr. this morning from home.  I just called John to inform him that he is much better and he was pleased with this news and concurred its truth. 

Thanks for your prayers and offers to help with the girls.  I will be attending their Christmas parties after all and all gifts were wrapped and delivered :).


Love Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment