Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHAPTER NINE
ENVYING JOB


Part 119 Ladies and gentlemen, the main event!...in this corner, wearing the pale blue gown, weighing in at 165 pounds, the challenger…and in this corner, wearing white coats and scrubs, weighing an indeterminable number of pounds, the reigning heavyweight champion, the entire medical establishment!..shake hands and come out swinging!










Part 120 Free fall

I’m in pain Air Please get the nurse Reposition me I can’t breathe Suction Do you have something for nausea Can you keep me in lots of air 100% Raise my bed please
Where is my pain pump I want all of my team and Bl-s not everybody else No Demerol Why can’t I see my wife I’m still feeling nauseous There was something cool coming in Are these supposed to be off The guy on the end even when several people tried to get him up they couldn’t do it A nurse went up to him and talked to him sarcastically I love you Becah and the kids with all my heart Can we go to the other room I can’t stand it here What is all the beeping The guy here is crazy he is insulting everyone ask another nurse if what I am saying isn’t true Where is Dr. Bl- Suction People outside in their cars I’m getting gripping chest pains The nurse started but didn’t finishe? finnish? When will my voice return Please be careful I’m seeing things Suction Thank you for everything you’ve done Cool rag I’m really tired Becah will talk to you You are my star Something to relax me I heard someone say they were armed Emma don’t hurt me What is oxygen level I’m having chest pains from my surgery and it’s causing hardness of breathing HOT Can I get the lights dimmed I still hear gurgling It was making a noise “bad” “bad” “bad” Is that music driving you mad or is it my Where am I What are you going to do about those people outside A nurse came over and turned something on How long With a teen Don’t rush off I’m pretty week Pain button 7 days Tahiti British Virgin Is. Canada Go up in bed My wife was here and bathed me and repositioned me already Oxygen Coke ASAP Not yet It’s terrible here18 going to college That’s right I forgot I don’t want pillow behind me His newphew has a pool That guy is hallucinating too Get out and write songs don’t be reclusive Craig came yesterday Can you bathe me flat I’m buzzing Does this mean no root beer float tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment